Brand New for 2016 - The 25SP Programmable Shaft Encoder and the 25SF!
01 November 2016 12:16
- 1 to 65,536 PPR Resolution.
- 2.7 MHz Max Frequency.
- 47 Arc Seconds Accuracy.
- Clean Waveform at Any Resolution.
- 32 Waveform Options.
- Multiple Index Widths, Polarity and Gating Options.
- 6 Output Types.
- 5-30 Vcc.
- Several Industry Standard Servo and Flange Mount Options.
- Metric and Imperial Shaft Options.
- Six Connector Choices with either Axial or Radial Location.
- Dual Bearings with 36Kg Axial/Radial Load Rating.
- Up to IP67 Shaft Sealing.
- Dual O-Ring Housing Seals.
- Field Programmer enables USB Interface.
- Connects to Windows PC, Laptop or Tablet.
- Easy to Use Point and Click Interface.
- Program the Resolution, Waveform, Index Alignment and Output Circuit.
- Password Protected.
- Diagnostic Tools.
How it Works
Optical Incremental Encoder.
Interpolated Resolution Derived From a FIxed Resolution Disc.
EPC's Proprietary ASIC and Programming Algorithm Calculates Resolution From Sine Wave.
Programmed Information Written to Internal Memory and Password Protected.
EPC's Firmware Permits USB Interface with PC.
25SF - Factory Programmed Encoder
- Factory Programmed by EPC.
- Same Configuration Options and Performance Specifications as the 25SP but with Fixed Resolution, waveform and Output.
- Can Only be Reprogrammed by EPC.
- Suitable for Those Who Only Require One Resolution.
Read more stories in our News Archive